- first select the emails you want to delete
- then mark them as spam
- in in the span folder swipe the email to the right to delete it forever
Monday, 31 December 2012
Friday, 28 December 2012
Also this is quite a good reference for all the difference frameworks that are out there at the moment to choose from
Performance test results for various browsers as follows...
IE 8.0 32-bit on Windows 7 64-bit
Chrome IE 9 32-bit on Windows 7 64-bit
Chrome 23.0.1271.97 32-bit on Windows 7 64-bit
Thursday, 13 December 2012
- Ensure you have the following installed...
b)http://visualstudiogallery.msdn.microsoft.com/25e4b5e9-65e4-4950-967d-5f1e6a9dcbeb/?lc=1033 - simply double click the downloaded vsix file
- Install the TranslatorGenerator VSIX package by double clicking on it. You will see the following window appear, just click the Install button.
- If you have successfully installed you will see the following message...
Enabling the Translator Generator
- Open your solution in visual studio 2010
- Enable the translator generator from Tools, Guidance Package Manager, Enable / Disable Packages..., check Translator Generator option, OK
Using the Translator Generator
- Open a new Visual Studio instance after installing the package
- Right click on your target project and select Create Translator from the Translator Generator context menu option
- Click the ... buttons to choose your first and second classes, which are your source and target entities that you wish to create translator logic for
- Then click the Next button
- Now click the Map All button, this will attempt to match up similar named properties (case insensitive, and underscore characters ignored)
- You can then select properties manually in each side and click the map button to line these up as well
- Then click the finish button. Your newly created translator will end up under the Translators folder in your project.
- Run the following command from a VS.NET command prompt window
- You should then see this window
- Then restart visual studio to ensure the package is completely removed from your extensions folder which is under
Monday, 3 December 2012
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/946737 – Method D
Run the following commands in order from a command prompt. I just stick them in a batch file called fixprint.bat under the %windir% windows folder.
net stop spooler
net start spooler
Found a good step by step article here on SQL server central
At a high level these are the points to remember
To configure the service broker to send and receive messages between databases (either in local/remote instances), it needs few components in place to start the service. These are listed below.
- Enable the Service Broker on the database
- Create valid Message Types.
- Create a Contract for the conversation.
- Create Queues for the Communication.
- Create Services for the Communication.