- Use Canon IJ Scan Utility (start, scan, top result)
- Choose Document, with settings 300dpi and png, filename tesco
- Scan each page individually
- Then use irfanview to combine the images into one tif file, (options, create multi page tiff, compression ccitt fax 4)
- Upload that as single receipt option to shop and scan
Friday, 19 May 2017
Scanning Tesco receipts via Canon MG5751
Buy this battery http://www.watchbattery.co.uk/shop/products/BB-ML2032.shtml Open the battery cover on the back of the keyboard, you’ll need...
http://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/s-type-s-type-r-supercharged-v8-15/key-fob-battery-replacement-write-up-faq-54380/ NOTE: MAKE SURE YOU DO ...
Going to give this a try when I have a spare moment,... http://hummy.tv/forum/threads/black-holes-trail-guide-to-hdr-fox-t2-hacking.354/ Kee...